Xenta Framework 1.8.0
Other Available Downloads
Jun 19, 2012
Jun 19, 2012
Jun 19, 2012
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Web Server
- Internet Information Service 7.0 or above
- .NET Framework
- WCF Activation feature
- HTTP Activation
- Non-HTTP Activation for net.pipe/net.tcp WCF bindings
- ASP.NET MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
Additional Deployment Configuration
- Started Windows Process Activation service
- Started Net.Pipe Listener Adapter service for net.pipe WCF bindings
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- IIS Exrpess 7.0 or above
- NuGet Package manager
- Xenta Framework Trunk - package contains the source code of the dev trunk
- Xenta Framework WebForum - package contains the source code of the webforum branch and includes WebForum presentation application
- Prepare dev environment.
- Check the system requirements.
- Download the source code package or clone the repository.
- Install all required dev tools.
- Open the solution in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Install/update the database.
- If you don't have Xenta Framework installed, create a new database and apply _Install.sql script on it. The _Install.sql is located under the solution folder: Solution/Scripts.
- If you have the previous verion of Xenta Framework installed, apply _Update.sql on your database. The _Update.sql is located under the solution folder: Solution/Scripts.
- Configure NHibernate, by editing the NHiberate configuration files nhibernate.debug.xml and nhibernate.release.xml, these files are located under the solution folder: Solution/Source/Host/IisHost. Change the "connection.connection_string" parameter as it's required.
- Set the WebAdmin project as start up project. The project is located under the solution folder: Solution/Source/App.
- Start a debugging session.
Please visit our community website for further reading - http://xenta.net. We will be happy to provide a support and answer your questions. Thank you!Please, consider donating. Click this link: https://www.2checkout.com/2co/buyer/purchase?sid=1429110&quantity=1&product_id=2, to donate $5(USD). Thank you!
- Catalog and Publication reviews and ratings
- Store language packs in data base
- Improve reporting system
- Improve Import/Export system
- A lot of WebAdmin app UI improvements
- Initial implementation of the WebForum app
- DB indexes
- Improve and simplify architecture
- Less abstractions
- Modernize architecture
- Improve, simplify and unify API
- Simplify and improve testing
- A lot of new unit tests
- Codebase refactoring and ReSharpering
- Utilize Castle Windsor
- Utilize NHibernate ORM
- Utilize NuGet package manager
- Utilize Json.NET for API layer
- Bug fixes
- Perfomance optimization
- and much more...
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.